Monday, August 1, 2011

Finding You

As I wrote at the start of this blog, I worked hard to get myself in shape.  Being fit for my family matters a lot and of course people looking at you for how good you look is a real confidence booster.  That is not to say that I didn't research getting cosmetic surgery from a cosmetic surgeon, but I chose to try to work it out on my own in the end. 

Everyone would love to have that Miami Beach, South Florida body that is shown on magazine covers with little to no work. Others are just unsatisfied with what God and genetics gave them.  In fact, my friend recently got breast enhancement.  And though I did not see them uncovered, I can say there is a big difference in size and she was totally satisfied with the results.  Another friend seeing these results is actually debating on a possible facelift.  With advances in this field, the down time from surgery is minimized.  Pain and bruising is reduced to a little to none at times.  Reaching your ideal body is more accessible than ever.

So why not get plastic surgery?  Many feel getting in shape is the whole point of looking good as well.  But who can argue with almost immediate results?  I know I can't. If I had the money, I might have done it.  Heck, if I win the lottery, I still might do it.  Why? Just to touch up what the exercise has yet to hit.  Truth be told, I still think working out pays off and in order to maintain the lifts and tucks of  the modern day Michelangelo, adjusting your habits in the kitchen as well as in the gym will make your investment to sculpting your body even more worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment