Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Ad Man

The Ad Man
Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer
My new job requires I watch a lot of TV – I know that sounds silly, but I’m in advertising. It’s up to me to keep up to date on the trends in commercials and particularly those aimed at DVR audiences so I got a satellite package from a Click HERE link online and I watch a lot of TV nowadays, mostly for the commercials. I think the most fascinating ones are those that last longer than the traditional 30 seconds or those that they aim at specific audiences – you can really tell when an ad is something more than just an ad. Anyway, I think my boss can tell, too, because he seems to think my work is improving but I don’t want to tell him it’s all because I like to veg out in front of the screen several hours each night! That just sounds silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment