Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weather

Thanks for the post, Vernon Lowe

Every morning I dress my kids based on the weather report. I used to turn the TV on at a certain time each morning so I could see the weather report in time to get them dressed. However, since we got internet from http://www.wildbluedeals.com/satellite-internet/alabama/b/brewton/, I have started checking the weather online each morning. This has been so much easier and more convenient. If I remember to, I check the weather the night before so I can go ahead and pick out clothes for the kids. Our weather has been pretty crazy lately and even after looking at the weather report, it is still difficult to dress the kids in appropriate clothing because it will be in the 40s or 50s when they leave the house in the morning and in the upper 70s when they come home in the afternoon. I have come to the realization that dressing them in layers is the only option. That way they can take off their jackets when they get hot as the day progresses. I do not want to be the mom that sends her kids to school in shorts when it is freezing outside. I am sure the teachers talk about the parents that do that. I also want my kids to be comfortable in their clothes. Hopefully if they are dressed appropriately for the weather, then they can avoid getting sick this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment